Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Older We Get, the Younger We Are

Well, I just had my big 5-0 Birthday. Did it disturb me? Yes. Do I feel older? No.
Now is the time for me to begin (I have told my Mother that I am a late bloomer). Late bloomer or no, I WILL keep up my blog and however boring or mundane it may be, SO BE IT! For example, today I kept my Granddaughter, Hobbit Girl Child, while my daughter worked. I was reluctant at first, but I have made a pact with myself that I will do whatever is best for the other person/persons benefit. Don't think of self. But, don't get me wrong, I'll not be walked all over like yesterday's newspaper!!! Boundaries I do have and shall keep. There.
I should have given Madison (boxer) and Cupid (chihuahua, long hair) a bath tonight, but I didn't. Aargh! I like bathing them at night because that gives them a chance to dry before they venture back out into the wild world. Oh, well. There's always tomorrow night and a large can of Lysol (which I keep on hand). OK, tomorrow night - bath for dogs!
I need to go to sleep. I will soon, I'm certain. I just had to write an update on my LITTLE blog and keep it up. Mom, I know you are reading this and I LOVE YOU!!! Keep on with me to make me use my English abilities! Love, love, love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. My Granddaughters and my Daughter are MY WORLD FOR NOW AND ALWAYS!!! Britt, Logan, and Britt's Children. My Angelic Madison Thorne, and Mr. Pretty Boy Floyd,Jr., son of Sherrie Lou. (My puppies, my best friends!). I have started telling Morgan stories. She is not interested yet unless it has to do with faeries, puppies, monkeys, giraffes, or other "ZOOIE" animals, or singing and dancing. Well, what else could it entail?
    I have to go now, my brother is here and he wants a piece of that chicken. (Oven Bar-B-Q)...by the way... I gotta go get him some out or I will have chicken, barb-b-que sauce, and a scared brother all over the kitchen. BRB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am going to try and write every day. This should count for yesterday since it is 12:36 A.M. okay? Okay. Today I ran around with my Granddaughter, Morgan, to get my insurance and renewal for my tags. Ouch. We went to the library and I found a much different reaction to the elevator scene than when I took my other Granddaughter, Abigail, there. Abbo was like, " AGAIN "!!! And Mo was screwed up scared faced, " NANA "!!! Same with the bathroom. Mo freaked out at the loud self-flushing toilets and the hand dryers. She was READY TO GET OUT OF THAT PLACE!!! Oh, well. Such is life. It was fun to take both of my girls to the great Fayetteville, Arkansas library and each in her own 2-ish yr. old season. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete