Thursday, April 23, 2009

LOVE

Okay, I am just going to speak as my heart says...I am happy that Brit got into rehab. I saw her today and when she hugged me it was unbelievable. (When you git love).... I can see that she is commited to her endeavours. True blue. I am commited to anything it takes to help. Project Right Choice is having a meeting at the Farmington High School on the 14th; I think everyone should raise their heads and see that this is such an important meeting of not only the adults, but the students as well. I hope that u will search your hearts and find that this is a scourge on our children, community, and life. This drug is DANGEROUS. Let's join together and get this scab out of our homes.

2 comments:

  1. I know committed was supposed to have 2 t's, but, I was feverish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post and one we all should pay attention to. No family is above it and many have no clue what it does to its victims and those who love them.

    ReplyDelete